Xiaomi Mi 9T Prp : If you want mid-range Mi 9T exclusive us with its careful balance of quality element,with excellent design, and a tantalising price. The Pro version has since been announced in the world, swapping out the Snapdragon supper processor 730 for a flag ship Snapdragon 855 processor, and making in a graphite cooling system and 27W fast charging.
It is closer now than ever to its big brother, the flagship Mi 9, yet it costs $150 less at $500 direct from Xiaomi.
You can also source this phone through Gear Best, which recenlty lists the 64GB version for $550.19 in Carbon Black, Flame Red or Glacier Blue.
Mi 9T Pro Build & Design
naturally in design to Mi 9T, the Pro is virtually all screen. This is a high-quality supper AMOLED panel measuring 6.39in, and thanks to a pop-up selfie camera, resulting in a screen-to-body ratio of 91.9%.
The Mi 9T Pro looks good in the hand, with a finger print sensor built openly into the screen own. You can also use the selfie camera to integrate facial unlocking.
Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro
The power button, placed on the phone’s right side, is red, creating it easier to find but more over adding a touch of class. everything such as the fact that the screen activation button, located on its right side, is red, makes it easier for you to locate it.
Something we like about the Mi 9T, which is also now on this Pro version, is its inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack. Looking around the chassis you will also find a slot-loading SIM tray and USC-C connector.
The battery is capacity at 4,000mAh, though this does add weight to the device. It’s 8.8mm thick and 191g, so you’re going to notice it in a pocket.
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro Review
- A powerful new entrant in Huawei’s ever-growing lineup of excellent…
- In natural with all Xiaomi phones the Mi 9T Pro maxes out at a Full-HD+ screen resolution of 2340×1080 pixels. Stretched over 6.39 inches, this results in a sharp pixel density of 403ppi.
- differ to the recently announced “again, in Europe only” Mi A3, which has a HD+ screen with a 1560×720-pixel size, the difference is immediately clear.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro specifications :
- Body: Aluminum frame,
- Gorilla Glass 5 front, glass back;
- Display: 6.39″ AMOLED,
- notch-free, 2,340×1,080px resolution,
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 402ppi; HDR 10 and DCI-P3 compliant.
- Triple rear camera: Wide – 48MP f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm pixel size,
- PDAF; Telephoto – 8MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm pixel size, 2x zoom;
- Ultra-wide – 13MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm pixel size; 2160p@60fps.
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 20MP, 0.8µm pixel size, f/2.2;
- 1080p/30fps video recording; drop detection.
- OS: Android 9 Pie;
- MIUI 10 with Poco launcher 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855: octa-core CPU
- (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 Gold + 3×2.42 Kryo 485 Gold + 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver), Adreno 640 GPU.
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64/128GB storage or 8GB of RAM, 128/256GB storage
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po (sealed);
- 18W fast charging.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM;
- LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation,
- Cat.15/13 (800Mbps/150Mbps);
- USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader;
- single down-firing speaker; 3.5mm jack